Administrative Assistant for CYF Ministry
REPORTS TO: Associate Minister
The Administrative Assistant supports the Associate Minister responsible for the CYF Ministry at Marble Church.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Process monthly payroll for CYF Staff.
- Track hours of work and use of sick leave for CYF Staff to maintain sick leave eligibility.
- Process invoices and check requests.
- Enter data and maintain records related to CYF in Marble’s member database, currently Realm (attendance, registration forms, etc.).
- Buy and organize supplies for Sunday School.
- Communicate weekly schedule to families.
- Communicate current information to the Marketing Team.
- Assist with coordinating the CYF calendar.
- Schedule childcare for Sundays.
- Respond to initial Baptism inquires and scheduling.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Experience working with children and families preferred.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A positive attitude and work well independently.
- Have some experience in Excel and database maintenance; be willing to learn Realm Database.
- Have a high school diploma, some college preferred.
Schedule: 15 hours per week as scheduled with the Associate Minister between Monday through Thursday during business hours. Occasional weekends would be required for special events or services. The position would begin as a remote position due to the Pandemic and would move on-site as advised by Ministry Leadership and the supervisor. Once we move Sunday School back into the building, Sundays would be required. There will be no on-site regular Sunday School classes until at least January 2021.
Compensation Range: $15 - $17 per hour
How to Apply: Please apply (include a cover letter and resume) via the following link: Career Center Administrative Assistant posting.
Marble Collegiate Church is located on Fifth Avenue and 29th Street in New York City. An open and affirming community, Marble’s history dates back to 1628 and has grown and progressed with New York City to develop a worldwide reputation.
Vision: We envision a world where we all become the individuals God created us to be.
Mission: Marble Collegiate Church is a diverse, inclusive community of God’s people led by the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. We inspire everyone to become positive thinkers who make a difference in the world.
Questions & Information
For more information, please contact Applications@MarbleChurch.org.