Forum 2021: Sacred Food ~ Blessed Earth
Marble is partnering again with the Temple of Understanding for this virtual global forum on the environment – a call to all spiritual and religious leaders and activists for a return to local, biodiverse organic food systems which regenerate soil, water and biodiversity while providing healthy sustenance for all.
At the forum, we’ll explore:
• The Indigenous heritage of sacred food
• Reclaiming ancient wisdom to protect our future
• Scientists on the impact of industrialized agriculture
• Sacred food from an Interfaith perspective
• Working farmers and organizers on International perspectives on regenerative farming
• Faith-based farming in the United States
• International Interfaith prayers and sacred music
For more information, EcoJusticeForAll.org/Forum2021.