Giving Dignity to Others Drive
Help Give The Homeless Their Dignity and Pride
Sunday, March 8 - Sunday, April 19
New undergarments and travel-size toiletries are needed for homeless men and women. Please bring your donation to the Receptionist or the Action Table. Cash or check donations are accepted — please write “Giving Dignity to Others Drive” in the memo and place in donation envelopes.
Recipients of donations are: Bowery Mission and Trinity Place Shelter.
· Men’s Tee Shirts Sizes: M, L or XL
· Men’s Briefs/Boxers, Sizes: M, L or XL
· Men’s & Women’s Socks, Sizes: M or L
· Women’s Bras, Sizes: M, L or XL
· Women’s T-Shirts/Tank Tops, Sizes: S, M or L
· Women’s Briefs, Sizes: M, L or XL
TRAVEL SIZE TOILETRIES
· Feminine hygiene products
“Giving Dignity to Others Build” March 22
On Sunday, March 22, there will be another build series after Worship in the Marble Loft during Coffee Hour. We will be assembling 300 Dignity Bags that will go to Bowery Mission and Trinity Place Shelter. The Dignity Bags will contain the donated travel size toiletries. All are encouraged to participate.
Any additional info? Contact Tom Schneider or (212) 686-2770.