Who Benefits from the Easter Offering?
At Marble, we have been engaging in efforts to make a positive difference in our city and around the world for many years. The Easter Offering dates back to the days of Dr. Norman Vincent Peale in the 1950s and continued to be supported and championed by Dr. Arthur Caliandro, for whom the annual campaign was a top priority. In recent years, Dr. Michael Brown, our former Senior Minister (February 2009-April 2018), continued to support and emphasize the importance of our actions of love in the world.
One of the ways in which we express this love is through the generosity of the annual Easter Offering gifts that our congregation provides to support those in need in our city and the world that impact lives in a positive manner. One hundred percent of the proceeds of the annual Easter Offering gifts are given as grants to support the important work of non-profit organizations making a difference in our city and our world.
Our Easter Offering is a powerful tool for change, find out more about Marble’s South Africa connection and how our grants have helped to be a positive force for change in the world.
100% of your gifts will be granted to nonprofits that are making a positive difference in the lives of so many who are in need.
We celebrate and thank you for your gifts, and want to keep you excited about the wonderful things it will do to alleviate human suffering and build bridges of hope for those in need.
Make your gift now by clicking the “Give to the Easter Offering” button. For more information on these events, or to make your gift over the phone, contact Clay Hale, at (212) 686-2770.
To Give to the Easter Offering:
• Use an Easter Offering envelope found in the pews, the Marble Loft and at Reception
• Give online here (or download the Marble Smartphone App)
• Text GIVEMCC Easter and any amount to 73256 to give to Easter 2019 using your text messaging. Standard text message rates do apply.
• Mail checks to Marble Collegiate Church, attention: Easter Offering.
• Call (212) 686-2770, ext. 252 to give over the phone or get information about making a matching gift.