Marble Collegiate Church is located in the heart of Manhattan at the corner of Fifth Avenue and 29th Street, just five blocks south of the Empire State Building, and within walking distance of Madison Square Park and the Flatiron Building.
Weekdays you may enter the Church through our 1 West 29th Street entrance where our receptionist is located. On Sundays you may also use the Fifth Avenue stairs to enter the Sanctuary for Worship.
Many of our activities, such as Wednesday Worship, and Sunday Coffee Hour, take place in the Marble Loft, located next door at 274 Fifth Avenue.
Sundays at Marble
- 10:00am - Bible Study, Sunday School (Sept-June), Prayer Circle
- 11:00am - Worship
- After Worship - Live Sermon Talk Back, Coffee Hour, Monthly Brunch, Labyrinth Walks (Check schedule: Sept-June)
Visit the Sanctuary
We are pleased to announce that tours of Marble are now available on specific Sunday afternoons immediately following the worship service. Weekday tours, Monday through Thursday, are also available and may be arranged by appointment.
We also warmly invite you to worship with us – Sunday Worship at 11:00am in the Sanctuary; #WeWo: Wednesday Worship at 6:15pm in the Marble Loft (274 Fifth Avenue at 30th Street). If you are unable to stop by, we hope you'll join us via the internet during the live streaming of our Sunday Worship service.
To find out more information about tours, to arrange a tour for your group or learn more about our landmarked building please contact Kim Sebastian-Ryan, (212) 686-2770, ext. 221. We look forward to welcoming you to Marble!
- The 29 street ramp which is opened along with the 5th Avenue doors, usually a half hour before a service.
- Sanctuary wheelchair seating is designated by the north or south mourning pews.
- Individuals in wheelchairs who are more mobile, may be seated in a pew and have an usher store their wheelchair until the end of the service.
- The lift on the concourse level allows access to the Labyrinth, New Chapel and Columbarium.
- The ramp in the Marble Loft allows access to the main level.
1 to 28th Street/7th Avenue. One block north to 29th Street, turn right. Two blocks east (cross 6th Avenue and Broadway) to Fifth Avenue.
N, R to 28th Street/Broadway. One block north to 29th Street, turn right. One block east to Fifth Avenue.
6 to 28th Street/Park Avenue South. One block north to 29th Street, turn left. Two blocks west (cross Madison Avenue) to Fifth Avenue.
Southbound (toward downtown):
M2, M3, M5 down Fifth Avenue.
M7 down Seventh Avenue, and two and a half blocks east (left) to Fifth Avenue.
M1 down Park Avenue South, and two blocks west (right) to Fifth Avenue.
Northbound (toward uptown):
M5, M7 up Sixth Avenue, and two blocks east (right) to Fifth Avenue.
M2, M3 up Madison Avenue, and one block west (left) to Fifth Avenue.
M1 up Park Avenue South, and two blocks west (left) to Fifth Avenue.
For further information about Bus and Subway routes, and for street closings due to parades and street fairs, visit www.mta.info or call Metropolitan Transportation Authority, (718) 330-1234.
From Geo. Washington Bridge (West Side)
Exit onto H. Hudson Pkwy/Rte 9A South (West Side Hwy) to 34th Street. Turn left on 34th Street to Fifth Avenue. Right on 5th Avenue. Marble is 5 blocks further on the right at 29th Street.
From FDR Drive South (East Side)
Exit onto 36th Street and turn right on 35th Street. Continue to Fifth Avenue and turn left. Marble is 6 blocks further on the right at 29th Street.
From New Jersey (Lincoln Tunnel)
Take New Jersey Turnpike North; follow signs to Lincoln Tunnel. Stay in right lane through tunnel. Continue in right lane and follow signs for 31st-34th Streets. Turn left on 34th Street. Continue to Fifth Avenue and turn right. Marble is 5 blocks further on the right at 29th Street.
SP+ Parking – Open 24 Hours A Day – Open Air Lot
- 7-11 W. 28 St. (Between 5th Avenue & Broadway)
- Enter Lot from 28th Street or 29th Street (Eastbound on 28th Street) (Westbound on 29th Street)
- Park Monday – Friday before 4:00pm – Pay $20 for up to 12 hour
- Park Monday – Friday after 4:00pm – Pay $20 for up to 7 hour
- Park Anytime Saturday or Sunday – Pay $20 for 7 Hours
You must have our receptionist put a “parking sticker” on the top of the back of your parking ticket. This discount is offered to Church Employees, Members and Parishioners working or attending a service or an event at the church.
Icon Parking (In Association with Herald Square Parking LLC) - Open 24 Hours a Day - Enclosed Lot
- Between 6th & 7th Avenues
- Entrances are right off of 6th Avenue – behind the Kimpton Hotel Eventi on 6th Avenue
- Enter from 29th Street going west or Enter from 30th Street going east (actual addresses:109 West 29th Street & 110 West 30 Street)
- Pay $20 for up to any 8 hours, 7 days a week –
- Only Credit Cards Accepted – No Cash or Checks
- Enclosed Parking Lot. Well Lit.
- Elevator to street level available
- You must have the back of your ticket “ink stamped” at our reception desk for validation. This discount is offered to Church Employees, Members & Parishioners working or attending a service or an event at the church.
• Monday to Friday, 8:30am–8:30pm
• Saturday, 9:00am–4:00pm
• Sunday, 8:00am–3:00pm
• Monday to Friday, 9:00am–5:00pm
• Closed all major holidays
Marble Collegiate Church
One West 29th Street
New York, NY 10001-4596
Phone: (212) 686-2770
Fax: (212) 685-0706
Sign-up for our Weekly Email
Sign-up here for our “E-Blasts” or text “Marble” to 66866.
If you have signed-up, but aren’t receiving the emails, please check your spam/junk folders.